You need to consider when looking for a pet boarder that they not only have insurance but are Licensed by the local Authority.

In Hull this is Hull City Council.

Anyone who boards animals for a business needs this and it Authorizes the premises as fit to home board.

We undergo a stringent vetting by the council which includes Risk assessments,insurance checks,fire escape checks etc.

We have to display the License at our premises and on our Website.

Ask anyone you are considering to home board to see this License as there are a lot of un-regulated companies out there. 

You do not need a License for Dog walking or home visits.